A list of necessary application documents includes:
- A certificate or relevant document obtained abroad, legalized and/or with an apostille (authentication) attached, which authorizes you to apply for enrolment at a higher learning institution. This must be in line with Polish regulations on the recognition of foreign school certificates. In the case of higher degree studies (master’s programmes), a legalised foreign graduation diploma, or one with an apostille attached, or an equivalent document is required.
- A medical certificate stating that there are no contraidications for you to take up studies in a chosen field and specific study mode. Certificate can be downloaded here
- Copy of your passport.
- An insurance policy to cover medical treatment costs incurred in the event of illness or accident while studying in Poland or an European Health Insurance Card. These documents must be obtained within 30 days of enrolment and not later than 30th September of the given year. No such documents are necessary if you join the Polish National Health Fund.
- Personal data survey sheet, signed can be downloaded here
- Application letter to CDV Rector can be downloaded here
- Student-University Contract with Attachments (which you will receive together with your Acceptance Letter)
- Parent release form if you are under the age of 18 at time of application.
Please, keep in mind that all documents submitted in a language other than Polish, Russian, Ukrainian or English must be translated into Polish by a sworn-in translator. CDV can also help in finding a sworn-in translator on-site and execute the translation for a fee. Standard translation fee for each page amounts to 100 PLN.
Your legalized (or apostille-authenthicated) documents should be sent by airmail or other registered post to the address below:
Collegium Da Vinci
International Admissions Office
Ul. Gen.T.Kutrzeby 10