At Collegium Da Vinci you are not likely to meet any theoreticians, nor heads stuck in the clouds. You will not have to engage in theory and abstract discussion.
What are we proposing in exchange?
- We offer a program of studies consulted with recognized specialists in a given field.
- Joint projects with a choice of over 80 companies: opportunities to complete some in-company training and internships, as well as a project relevant to your studies.
- Over 250 practicals every year.
- Certificates and certifications that attest to your gained skills and experience.
- Hundreds of hours of practical classes with business professionals.
- Virtual Job Fairs that allow you to take up work during your studies.
- Support from the Academic Entrepreneurship Incubator at CDV.
At present CDV is collaborating with over 80 companies in fields such as IT, Social Media, Human Resource Management, Graphic Arts, Marketing and Advertising, Public Relations, as well as with public offices, foundations, schools and kindergartens, galleries and theatres.
Thanks to the partnership with IBM, our students can take part in free training and gain the IBM DB2 Academic Associate certificate.
Our partnership with the largest world-wide coaching organization International Coach Federation is an opportunity to gain free entry for ICF meetings and the opportunity to apply for ICF Certification.